The UEFA Women’s Euro 2017 will take place in the Netherlands between 16 July and 6 August 2017. Matches will be played all throughout the Netherlands at the host cities of Breda, Deventer, Doetinchem, Enschede, Rotterdam, Tilburg and Utrecht. Approximately 1500 volunteers will be a part of the organisation activities. Would you like to volunteer and work at various stadiums, airports, fan zones, hotels and WEURO 2017 areas? Then register now and experience the European Championship first hand!
If you want to volunteer for WEURO 2017, you will need more information before you register. So carefully read the text below because it contains some very useful information.
If you volunteer, you will become part of one of the host city teams. As a result, you can only volunteer for one host city. You can mention exactly when you will be available for your chosen city. You can also register as a Volunteer for the semi-finals and final in Enschede. Click here for the match schedule and dates in various host cities. If you are not tied to one host city and can be employed flexibly between 1 July and 15 August, you can also register as volunteer for WEURO 2017.
We kindly request the following from volunteers:
* You must be available on at least 3 matchdays in your host city;
* You will be at least 18 years-old on 1 July 2017;
* You can speak English or Dutch;
* You can sign a volunteer’s agreement;
* Voluntarily = committed; if you register, we will count on you!;
* Enthusiasm, hospitability and passion for this amazing event!
Please note: Only European citizens (including Swiss, but excluding Croats) can perform volunteer work in the Netherlands without a visa. All people with other nationalities need a valid employment permit (Tewerkstellingsvergunning) or a residence permit with the note 'permitted to work' (Verblijfsvergunning met de aantekening 'arbeid vrij toegestaan, TWV niet vereist') to register as WEURO 2017 Volunteer.
WEURO 2017 could not be held without volunteers. That is why we will do everything to take care of our volunteers. As volunteer, you can expect the following from us:
* Professional Adidas clothing package; you will receive this package before WEURO 2017
* Something to eat and to drink
* Comfy and cosy volunteer’s accommodation
* A party at the end of the tournament for all volunteers!
* Good information via the newsletter, website and social media
* Information meetings and training to prepare for WEURO 2017
* A certificate or LinkedIn recommendation after WEURO 2017
* A unique chance to experience a big international event from close by and behind the scenes!
Please note: Travel and accommodation costs will not be reimbursed. However, we can help you to find a suitable and affordable place to stay.
Note: The 1st of March 2017 we will start selecting and planning. All registrations after this date will be placed on a back-up list.