You can easily reach Deventer and the stadium with public transport. There will be no parking lots available near the stadium, if you don’t have a valid parking card. We advise you travel to the stadium using public transport.
Are you traveling to the stadium by bike or walking? Then use the special Active app that UEFA has developed and maybe you will win one of the great prizes.
- Deventer Central Station is less than 15 minutes by foot. Take the exit at the back of the station to the Brinkgreverweg and follow this road in the north direction.
- You can also reach the stadium Bus 5 (direction WKC Colmschate). Your stop: Fesevurstraat. It’s a three minute walk to the stadium. To get to the buses, you take the front exit at Deventer Central Station.
- Five times an hour there departs a train to Deventer from Apeldoorn station. From Zutphen there departs a train to Deventer two times an hour.
- It’s not possible to park near the stadium without a parking card.
Address: stadium Go Ahead Eagles
7416 WK Deventer
- There are no parking spaces available near the stadium
- It’s possible to park for free near Hogeschool Saxion (address: Handelskade 75)
The nearest car parks (paid) are located on Handelskade, Beestenmarkt and Stationsplein.
At Stadsplein de Brink you will find our WEURO Fanzone on the match days! With all kinds of fun football activities like: polesoccer, football darts and a parkour to test your skills. Of course, you can buy tickets here for the matches. There will also be a big screen so you don’t have to miss one minute of the other matches that are being played.
In front of ‘De Waag’ there will be a stage, where bands will play before and after the matches. The Fanzone is open on match days from 12:00 to 20:00. Access and participation are free.
Safety first! Therefore, there are some rules we’d like to bring to your attention:
➢ Everybody that enters the stadium will be checked – this includes backpacks. To avoid long lines, it’s preferred to leave bags at home.
➢ Items that may be dangerous to visitors are prohibited in stadium: bottles, glasses, sticks, fireworks and weapons.
➢ Banners without sticks are allowed, provided the text on the banner is not discriminatory, offensive or politically loaded.
➢ Smoking and alcohol are prohibited in and around the stadium.
All overall information can be found in the KNVB Standard Terms.